) جواهریان، ز و. ا ف، وحدتی. 1395. اهداف توسعه پایدار. سازمان حفاظت محیط زیست. دفتر توسعه پایدار و اقتصاد محیط زیست. انتشارات حک. ص 86-10.
2) Association of American Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO). 1997. Official Publication, No. 50West Lafayette, Indiana.
3) Bhogal, A.F., Nicholson, A.B., Chambers, J. and M.A, Shepherd. 2003. Effects of past sewage sludge addition on heavy metal availability in light textured soils: implications for crop yields and metal uptakes, Environ. Pollution, 121: 413-423.
4) Bagheri, A., Shabanali Fami, H., Rezvanfar, A., Asadi, A. and S, Yazdani. 2008. Perceptions of paddy farmers towards sustainable agricultural technologies: Case of Haraz Catchments area in Mazandaran province of Iran. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 5 (10):1384-1391.
5) Courtney, R.G. and G.J, Mullen. 2008. Soil quality and barley growth as influenced by the land application of two compost types. Bioresource Technology, 99: 2913-2918.
6) Davoodi, M.H., Shahbazi, K. and K, Bazargan. 2011. Reviewing the status of heavy metals standards in fertilizers. First Congress for challenges in manure. Half a century of fertilizer usage. Olympic Hotel.
7) Guler, S. 2006. Developments on fertilizer consumption of the word and turkey.
Journal of Fact Agriculture Minia University, 21 (2):243–248.
8) Hosseini, F. and M.R, Shariati. 2004. The training needs of agricultural extension agents in Semnan towards sustainable agriculture, Jihad Magazine.
9) Hshuan chen., J. 2006. The combined use of chemical and organic fertilizers and/or biofertilizers for crop growth and soil fertility. International workshop on sustained management of the soil - rhizospher system for efficient crop production and fertilizer use. Bangkok, Thailand.
10) Karimi, A. 2007. Effect of irrigation fertilizer in drip- band method on the fertilizer consumption in sunflower crop. Conference of soil, environment and sustainable development, Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources.64-76.
11) Kakar, K., Nitta, Y., Asagi, N., Komatsuzaki, M., Shiotau, F., Kokubo, T. and T.D, Xuan. 2019. Morphological analysison comparison of organic and chemical fertilizers on grain quality of rice at dierent planting densities. Plant Prod. Sci, 22:510–518.
12) Malakoti, M.J., Tabatabai, J. and A, Bybordi. 2004. Optimal use of fertilizers, effective step in improving the performance, quality and reducing contaminants in vegetable crops and promoting public health. Applied Agricultural Science Publishing. First printing. 338p.
13) Malak saeidi, H., Rezaeimoghadam, K. and A, Ajili. 2011. Study of Jihad-e Agriculture experts of Fars province in the field of organic agriculture. Journal of Agricultural and Extension Sciences in Iran.12:49-61.
14) Motesharezadeh, B., Valizadeh-Rad, K. Dadrasnia, A. and H, Amir-Mokri. 2017. Trend of fertilizer application during the last three decades (Case study: America, Australia, Iran and Malaysia). Journal of Plant Nutrition. 40, (4) 532–542.
15) Paulson, N. D. and B. A., Babcock. 2010. Readdressing the fertilizer problem.
Agricultural and resource Economics Journal. 35 (3):368-384.
16) Remus, R.S., Ruppel, H.J., Jacob, C., Hecht-Buchholz, M. and W, Merbach. 2000. Colonization behaviour of two enterobacterial strains on cereals. Biol. Fertil. Soils, 30: 550-557.
17) Tomanin, N. Morovat, H. and R, Mohajer. 2011. Challenges for people opposed to impurities of soil and fertilizer to daily increase food production. First Congress for challenges in manure. Half a century of fertilizer usage.
18) White, D. 2011. Peak Phosphorus: Clarifying the Key Issues of a Vigorous Debate about Long-Term Phosphorus Security. Sustainability. 3, 2027-2049; doi:10.3390/su3102027.
19) Zhang, W. J. and X. Y, Zhang. 2007. Forecast analysis on fertilizers consumption worldwide. Environmental Monitoring Assess 133:427–434.