1) Alebrahim, M.T., Janmohammadi, M., Sharifzade, F. and. Tokasi, S. 2009. Evaluation of salinity and drought stress effects on germination and early growth of maize inbred lines (Zea mays L.). Journal of Crop Production, 1(2): 35-43.
2) Bates, L.S., Waldren, R.P. and Terae, I.D. 1973. Rapid determination of free proline for water stress studies. Plant and Soil, 39: 205-207.
3) Bettaieb, I., Hamrouni-Sellami, I., Bourgou, S., Limam, F. and Marzouk, B. 2010. Drought effects on polyphenol composition and antioxidant activities in aerial parts of Salvia officinalis L. Acta Physiology Plant, 33(4):1103-1111.
4) Bhatt, R.M. and Srinivasa-Rao, N.K. 2005.Influence of pod load on response of okra to water stress. Indian Journal Plant Physiology, 10: 54-59.
5) Bradford, M.M. 1976. A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry, 72: 248-254.
6) Chen, J., Chng, Z. and Zhong, S. 2007. Effect of exogenous salicylic acid on growth and H2O2-Metabolizing enzymes in rice seedlings lead stress. Environmental Sciences,19:44-49.
7) Ginzberg, I., Stein, H. and Kapuling, Y. 1998. Isolation and characterization of two different cDNAs of ∆1-pyrroline- carboxylate synthase in alfalfa, transcriptionally induced upon salt stress. Plant Molecular Biology, 38: 755-764.
8) Hernandez, J.A., Corpas, F.J., Gomez, M., Del Rı´o, L.A. and Sevilla, F. 1993. Salt-induced oxidative stress mediated by activated oxygen species in pea leaf mitochondria. Physiologia Plantarum, 89: 103-110.
9) Huang, C., He, W., Gua, J., Change, X., Su, P. and Zhang, L. 2005. Increased sensitivity to salt stress in an ascorbate-deficient Arabidopsis mutant. Journal of Experimental Botany, 56(422): 3041-3049.
10) Hyodo, H. and Yang, Sh. 1971. Ethylene-enhanced synthesis of phenylalanine Ammonia-lyse in pea seedling. Plant Physiology,47:765-770
11) Karimi-Afshar, A., Baghizadeh, A., Mohammadi-Nejad, G. and Abedi, J. 2014. Evaluation of genetic variation and relationships between traits in cumin (Cuminum cyminum L.) based on morphological characteristic. 1th International and 13th National Iranian Genetic Congress.
12) Khajeh–Hosseini, A., Powell, A. and Bingham, I.J. 2003. The interaction between salinity stress and vigour during germination of soybean seeds. Seed Science and Technology, 31: 715-725.
13) Kiyosue, T., Yoshiba, Y., Yamagueji-Shinozaki, K. and Shinozaki, K. 1996. A nuclear gene encoding mitochondrial proline metabolism, is up regulated by proline but down regulated by dehydration in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell, 8: 1323-1335.
14) Kuznetsov, V. and Shevyakova, N.L. 1999. proline under stress: Biological role metabolism and regulation. Russian Journal of Plant Physiology, 46(2): 274-287.
15) Larcher, W. 2001. Physiological plant ecology. Springer. Verbiage berlin Heidelberg newyork.505 pages.
16) Lichtenthaler, H.K. 1987. Chlorophylls and carotenoids: Pigments of photosynthetic biomembranes. Methods in Enzymology, 148:350-382.
17) Mayak, S., Meir, S., Ben Sade, H., Nell, T.A. and Clark, DG. 2001. The effect of transient water stress on sugar
metabolism and development of cut flowers. Acta Horticulture,543: 191-194.
18) Metwally, A., Finkemeier, I., Georgi, M. and Dietz, K. 2003. Salicylic acid alleviates the cadmium toxicity in barley seedling. Physiology and Biochemistry of Plant, 132: 272-281.
19) Mir-Hosseni-Dehabadi, S.R. 1994. The effect of water relation carbon isotope discrimination and shoot and root growth of sainfoin (Onobrychis visifolia) Scope and Lucerne (Medicago sativa L.). Ph.D. Thesis. Massey Universitiy. Newzealand, Pp. 364.
20) Mohammadi, Bakhtiar.2011. Trend Analysis of annual rainfall over Iran. Geography and Environmental Planning Journal, 43(3). 95-106.
21) Petropoulos, S.A., Dimitra, D., Polissiou, M.G. and Passam, H.C. 2008.The effect of water deficit stress on the growth, yield and composition of essential oils of parsley (Petroselinum crispum). Scientia Horticulturae,115: 393- 397.
22) Saadizadeh, M., Abbasi, F. and Baghizadeh, A. 2012. The interaction of salicylic acid and ascorbic acid on some of resistance mechanisms of drought stress in Echium Amoenum. 17th National and 5th International Conference on Biology of Iran. Kerman, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman.Iran. (In Persian).
23) Sairam, A.K., Deshumk, P.S. and Skukla, D.S. 1997. Tolerance of drought and temperature stress in relation to increased antioxidant enzyme activity in wheat. Agronomy and Crop Science, 178: 171-187.
24) Saneoka, H., Moghaieb, R.E.A., Premachandra, G.S. and Fujita, K. 2004. Nitrogen nutrition and water stress effects on cell membrane stability and leaf water relations in Agrostis palustris Huds. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 52:131-138.
25) Senaratna, T., Touchell, D., Bunn, E. and Dixon, K. 2000. Acetyl salicylic acid (Aspirin) and salicylic acid induce multiple stress tolerance in bean and tomato plants. Plant Growth Regulation,30: 157-161.
26) Shaban, M., Mansourifar, S., Ghobadi, M. and